What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloaded onto your computer equipment in order to store details that the entity installing the file can later update and recover.
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate browsing for our users, provide a better dance when using the website, identify problems to improve the site, take measurements and produce usage statistics and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing use of the website.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the goal pursued:
- Technical Cookies. These cookies let users browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services found, including, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process related to an order, registering or applying for participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of video or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies: These are used to locate the user when a service is requested. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the correct information depending on the country you are in.
- Personalization Cookies. These cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, web browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis cookies. These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to elaborate browsing profiles of the users of this website, platform or application, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of the users' usage data.
- Advertising Cookies. The ones that allow the most efficient form of management make possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, by matching the contents of the advertising with the contents of the service requested or the use being made of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. These cookies allow management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces existing at the website. These cookies store information on users' behavior, obtained through the continual observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile on the basis of which to show advertising.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session Cookies These types of cookies are designed to obtain and store details while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on users' computers after the session expires or they close their browser.
- Persistent. In these types of cookies, the data remains stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when users leave the website and when they visit it again. Users can delete these cookies at any time.
Based on the company that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Furthermore, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website's owner but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
The website collects users' information by installing the cookies below on users' hard discs.
At any time the user can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on his or her computer, by modifying the configuration parameters for the web browser Being used on the computer:
Deactivating cookies does not prevent browsing around the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer or device through the adjustments and settings of their Internet browser, indicated above.
CHANGE IN THE POLICY